Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I feel Music is a gift from God :)

Music is more than just something to listen to when you're bored. Well, at least to me it is. To me it is like art, life, love..I play guitar and that helps me realize how beautiful Music really is. I wish I could play drums too but I can't get the rythym straight. And I'm not saying that just because you don't play an instrument you don't know what Music really is. I'm just saying that to me, Music is not a hobby, it's a passion. A passion I must keep with, a passion that is indeniable. Once you get me started I must continue. Music is my life, my soul, my heart..Music is ME. I express myself through music whether I sing, or I play to it. Musica Es La Vida.
That means Music is life in Spanish. I don't know what I would do without Music...
I just realized that is a baloon...Hmm, I guess I didn't look at it very well.. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment